<body>


Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Wee! Finally have time to add in the stupid captions so that you know what's going on. =X


*murder in her eyes* Take some more pictures and I'll kill you, with my deadly stare! =X
@ some cafe at Bangkok airport. We reached there VERY early!


Yummy coffee in the morning to perk us up!


Deardearthe Chipmunk! Who's away at his company's D&D right now, leaving me Home Alone. *sob*


Us on the Airport Express bus to Pratunam! Save money~


The bus!


Service AE 1 !


First buys! Board shorts! We have a pair each in the same color! *luv*


Street food~ He's proud of the fact that he's eating food from a street stall. =X


Big C! Damn near our hotel! Where we bought the addictive yummy Vanilla Milkshake from a shop with a cow logo. =D And shopped at their huge Carrefour-alike supermarket!


Some cute looking stalls outside the shopping centre.


YUCKY noodles. =( Deardear told me to stop eating this and buy something else if it's not nice...


So...I went and bought this...we have something similar in SG, and SG one definitely nicer... =((


Deardear on the travellator in Big C supermarket~


Me!


Cheap buys at the supermarket~~ Deardear LOVES the two tops he bought here. =D


More cheap buys! I bought a backpack, perfumes for me and my mom and misc stuff.


Boat ride~ The guy in helmet damn pro! He can just stand on the edge of the boat when it's running full steam ahead~ It's terrifying to me just to see him stand there!


Deardear! Making a funny face.. =P


Us!


Cute trolley, but the uncle very poor thing, he have to pull this cart everywhere...and who knows how much business he'll make in one day.


The King's sister, who passed away, that's why we keep seeing her pictures framed in white and black ribbons everywhere... Deardear didn't believe me when I told him that it must be someone who died... Hmph. *itoldyouso*


Pier, we were gonna take the boat just across the river, to get to Wat Rakang~


On the scary boat ride. T_T The boat kept tilting from left to right...and right to left... I thought it was gonna overturn. Deardear kept laughing at me. T_T


Me acting calm. =X


BEAUTIFUL Wat Rakang.


Bells, lots of it around this temple~


Taken when we were on a cab, stopping at a traffic light


Rama (dunno which number) Bridge. Very nice~


Street food! Lol. Bo liaos.


I forgot what is this temple's name, but we came here the previous trip too.


Some hidden stairway. The door at the top was locked. We tried our luck. =X


Inside the temple...very nice pictures on the wall. It seems that they are telling a story...but I couldn't understand it.





Street food again. =x




OMG. Queues at the MRT platform!!!! You'll definitely NEVER get to see this in SG. Haha, I just had to take a picture, even risking looking like an idiot. =X




Dinner~



His FAVOURITE!


He looks like he has mad kungfu skills here. Just look at that chopsticks! =P


My FAVOURITE!


His Unagi~


My Tempura~


More BUYS! *myhandsaregettingtiredfromtyping*



Ah pek.


See? I am SLIM!


Lunch the next day. NEVER COME HERE !


Not-very-yummy.


Pathetic-portion.


Super disgustingly unappetizing fried chicken. The WORST I've ever eaten.


Cute stuff @ MBK. We saw a shop selling stuff like this @ Chatukchat!



Beautiful Naraya stuff, for me, Mom, his colleagues and his 'brother's gf~


Pouches for us, bag for my sis and wallet for Mom.







A&W~ Very hot day. T_T


*licklick*




MRT~!


Funny looking token, instead of a card.


To Chinatown~


Only in Thailand (I think) you will see this! Give way to monks!


YUMMY A&W the next day!~


*LUV* This picture was taken in 5 secs from the moment we walked out of the restaurant, cos I was *paiseh*


More shopping!






@ Suan Lum. Never returning here to eat again. Food sucks and there was a baby grasshopper in my rice. =( And the stupid waitress and waiter was laughing at me, when I complained. F***!
Pissed off. =((


Yuks.


This fried seafood omelet was ok... The egg was quite nice.


Us @ Chatukchat~ Taking a break from shopping and for lunch~


Yummy drinks!!!


Yummy seafood pasta!!!!! Unexpectedly good for a stall in Chatukchat! Very nice presentation too. =)

This stall was near the handicrafts area...selling ceramic stuff, I think.


More more shopping! Bag for my sis again, dresses and undies for me, T-shirts for him and his buddy~


My Piglet! *LUV*


Dinner ~


It says Buy 1 get 1 Free!


Deardear...dunno what expression that is. =X


So cheap!! 687 baht only!


Happy Deardear. *muacks*


My Large Pepsi vs his Lemon Tea. I always need a lot of water when eating fast food. And my Pepsi's free flow of refills!


Garlic bread~ not so yummy, Pizza Hut wins hands down!


Stuffed calamari, nicer when it's hot.


Funny face... hahahaa... look so kelian.. *pinch*


His spaghetti, normal...nothing special.


Yummy drumlets~ Almost the same taste as Pizza Hut, just less salty. Nice.


Pizzas! Alright lah...nothing very special. =x

Chitlom! Our 'favourite' station, haha, cos it was nearest our hotel~


Black Canyon Coffee~ They even come with biscuits and a cup of tea for you to rinse your palette. Nice!


His ice mocha~


Sashimi again @ Bangkok airport! Waiting for plane...


He lost his L337 skills!


My fried pork cutlet...forgot the name.. Not very nice..


My favourite~ Normal also..


His Unagi again!


*luvS*


Ok, that's all... Heh. Had so much fun~ I love Bangkok!

Labels:


loving you, 4/16/2008 09:00:00 PM.
0 Comments

Profile

movie freak.
bookworm.
walking dictionary.
gleek.
epicurean.
anti-social.
introvert.

"I've learnt that love, not time, heals all wounds."

My Facebook
Previous Posts:
Feeling down..
Man Utd 2 - Arsenal 0
MOVED!
Sick... =( But I still love Steamboat!
Packing...
I'm back, biatches!!!
Random stuff...
Preview
A day of FUN!
Collecting documents on 14.03.08

Archives
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011

Exits
*fourfeetnine*
Blogger Buster
Britney Spears
Clip Tea Party
Ctrl Alt Del
FML
GoFugYourself
MLIA
momeen
MyLifeIsG
My Milk Toof
Order of the Stick
Pink Is The New Blog
popsugar
Red Carpet Fashion Awards
Credits
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA
host: imageshack & imeem
inspiration & lyrics: TLG
title script source unknown.