<body>


Sunday, October 18, 2009

Now that Blogger's back to normal, I can upload the few photos I have from Friday & Saturday! Hah!

Yummy mango cake from Irene, Eda and Weiliang~ So touched. Haha..


Pressie from Irene, Eda and Weiliang again! Irene was carrying this big plastic bag when she came in the morning, and I exclaimed "Wah!", thinking why she's carrying this big bag to the office, whose birthday was it, and she went "It's yours lah." I was so surprised!!


Super cute Tweety pillow and small cute Tweety!


Very very happy that they had the heart and made the effort to celebrate my birthday, I am so touched!! Love them!!

After work, I went home, freshened up and we went to Plaza Singapura to catch a movie!! It's been AGES since we did. I chose (500) Days of Summer.

Boy meets girl. Boy falls in love. Girl doesn't. This post modern love story is never what we expect it to be its thorny yet exhilarating, funny and sad, a twisted journey of highs and lows that doesn't quite go where we think it will. When Tom, a hapless greeting card copywriter and hopeless romantic, is blindsided after his girlfriend Summer dumps him, he shifts back and forth through various periods of their 500 days "together" to try to figure out where things went wrong. His reflections ultimately lead him to finally rediscover his true passions in life.
Very very funny and entertaining show! Somewhat different from a typical love story, and much more interesting! It was a good choice. =D

[Credit]

On Saturday, we woke up early, and rushed to Bishan to get Mr Toh's new specs, which he's wearing in the picture below. xD Then we rushed to East Coast, as Mr Toh said we had to reach by 12pm.

All along, when he told us we were going for seafood buffet at East Coast, I had always assumed that it'll just be the two of us...



Us waiting to be shown our seats~



They had this menu-on-top-of-shopping-cart thing that I thought was more for decoration, as I did not see anyone using it.


So, we informed the waitress that we had a reservation under Alex, and we followed the waitress into the restaurant. Stopping near an empty table, she said something like "Here's your table" so I assumed that empty table was for the two of us. And I was thinking why such a big table for only 2 people.

Then...Mr Toh continued walking to the next table, I looked up to see where he was going, and I saw this guy that looked very very very familiar!! Then! I continued to look at the other 2 people seated at that table, and I realised it was Jimmy, Ray and Sis! Then! it dawned on me that it was a surprise! Ahahahahah, really funny lo...lol!!

I was really pleasantly surprised....lol..... Jimmy proceeded to shake my hand till it almost dropped. *glares* Sis then handed me the present they bought. ^^ Love it!! Picture of it at the end of this post.

Their tagline's really funny... "If it swims we have it"


Shark's fin~


Abalone~ Mr Toh remarked that it was the "BIGGEST" abalone he had ever seen in his whole life. I wholly agreed. LOL!


Lots and lots of other dishes... My favourite is of course their prawns which were awesomely fresh! *drool*



We had quite a lot of leftover food, so Sis suggested we play "Zhong Ji Mi Ma". Omg....such torture! Haha....I 'tio' this big plate of chicken that was really dry and tasteless like cardboard. Then I 'tio' again a small claypot of dry and tasteless fish fillet! *suay* Sis 'kena' this plate of veggies and another pot of chicken....lol. I think the two of us were the suayest! But it was really fun.....hahahaha....good way to clear those leftover dishes!

After a super duper full lunch *burp*, we headed to Parkway Parade to change money, then proceeded to Katong for Mr Toh and Jimmy's haircut. Slacked around there, then we headed home after that. So tired...it was a really hot and sunny day.

My pressie from Sis, Ray and Jimmy. Love it love it love it! It's ultra cute~ My BB's camera super cannot make it though....lol.


Thoroughly enjoyed this year's birthday...it was simple, but really touched that they made the effort...hehe, thanks everyone!!! Love you all too!!!

loving you, 10/18/2009 08:52:00 PM.
0 Comments

Profile

movie freak.
bookworm.
walking dictionary.
gleek.
epicurean.
anti-social.
introvert.

"I've learnt that love, not time, heals all wounds."

My Facebook
Previous Posts:
Birthday Pictures! Or not.
Birthday lunch @ Seafood International, East Coast
Happy Birthday to Meee!
Taiwan
Moving house and a trip to ikea!
marchesa spring 2010
is it just me….or is Rihanna getting uglier?
Elie Saab Spring 2010
my pressiessss from usa!
My mini Chopper babies!

Archives
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011

Exits
*fourfeetnine*
Blogger Buster
Britney Spears
Clip Tea Party
Ctrl Alt Del
FML
GoFugYourself
MLIA
momeen
MyLifeIsG
My Milk Toof
Order of the Stick
Pink Is The New Blog
popsugar
Red Carpet Fashion Awards
Credits
designed by lil.queens
photos: bexidaisy on DA
host: imageshack & imeem
inspiration & lyrics: TLG
title script source unknown.